Runtime error (unhandled exception) Exception 0x%08X at address %p Caught: %a [%d] Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicates an internal error, usually caused by a bug in our software. The current command may have been partially completed, but the resuts are uncertain.
- Exception code
- Memory address at which the exception occurred
- Module in which the exception was caught
- Line in the module where the exception was caught
The safest course of action at this point is to save your project to a different location and close InstallMate. Next, restart InstallMate, re-open the file, and check if all information is still there. Then try if the problem is reproducible and if you can find the steps that lead to it.
To help prevent this kind of error in the future, we would appreciate hearing from you. Please provide the following information:
- The exception information from this message box
- The steps required to reproduce the problem
- The project file that you used when this problem occurred
- The information from the System Info dialog box.
For technical support contact information, see Where to go for more information.