$fagec, $fagem functions
The $fagec and $fagem functions return the age, in seconds, of the passed passed-in path, i.e., the number of seconds since the file was created or modified, respectively. If path is empty or refers to a non-existing file or folder, the result is an empty string.
If the file in question was installed by InstallMate, then:
- The Created date/time of the file is the date/time of its installation.
- The Modified date/time of the file is the date/time of its original source file, unless the file has been modified since installation.
All parameters may contain symbolic references; these are resolved before the function is applied. See Examples below.
- File or folder path of which to calculate the age
Here are some usage examples for this function:
- <$fagem(<INSTALLDIR>\data.txt)> > 86400
- A conditional expression that is True if the file was modified more than 1 day (24 * 60 * 60 seconds) ago.