%s The assembly member file could not be added to the assembly.Please ensure that all member files are in the same folder as the .manifest file.
Indicates that InstallMate Builder could not find one of the files that is part of the Windows side-by-side assembly being created.
- Full path to the source file that must be added to the newly created assembly.
When you add a Windows side-by-side assembly to your InstallMate project, all source files that make up the assembly should be located in the same folder as the manifest itself. This includes the following files:
- The .manifest file.
- The security catalog, if any; it should have the same name as the manifest file, but with a .cat extension. The catalog is required for global/shared assemblies.
- The assembly member files, which are defined as either:
- All files that are listed in <file> subtags of the <assembly> tag in the manifest file, or
- If the manifest file contains no <file> subtags, then the file with the same name as the manifest file, but with the final .manifest extension removed.
If necessary, locate all these files and move them to a separate, assembly-specific folder on your development system, then add the assembly again.