Full path of the root folder under which InstallMate stores its installation information on the target system. Each individual product is stored in a subfolder of this folder. The location of this folder depends on the scope of the installation:
- For All Users installations, TinFolder is located under the All Users profile root (i.e., <CommonProfileFolder>).
- For Current User installations, TinFolder is located under the Current User profile root (i.e., <ProfileFolder>).
Typical locations are as follows (for an All Users installation on an English versions of Windows):
- Windows 95, 98, Me: C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\InstallMate
- Windows NT4: C:\WinNT\Profiles\All Users\Application Data\InstallMate
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003 : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\InstallMate
- Windows Vista, 7, 2008 : C:\ProgramData\InstallMate
You can refer to this variable as <TinFolder>. Do not change its value; it has been carefully configured for cross-platform compatibility.